Security as a service
In recent months there has certainly been a focus on vigilance and the increased need for cyber security is apparent.
SpirIT has partnered with Cyber Lab to offer affordable and comprehensive security solutions to charities. In the main this has included Cyber Essentials Certification (CE/CE+), security awareness training and now, following numerous requests from clients, Pen Testing: “A simulated cyber attack against your computer network to check for exploitable vulnerabilities”.
This means that we can offer your organisation the opportunity to fully automate all aspects of security, giving you peace of mind and the ability to spread the cost by paying monthly. Cost is dependent on the number of services you choose:
- Security as a Service package
- Fully managed and automated portal. PDF reporting
- Vulnerability scanning
- Phishing simulation
- Security awareness training
- Dark web monitoring
- Cyber security news and guidance
- Security policy hub
- In addition to the above you can also include CE/CE+ certification and spread the cost by paying monthly, per user. This will ensure your certification is always renewed in time and is paid for (includes cost for Certification only, not Spirit Engineering time which would be billed separately).
- Pen testing. This should always be carried out by a third party (not your IT support company as it needs to be independent). This is very different to vulnerability scanning as it is more intrusive and involves someone trying to gain access to your systems using various strategies.
If you would like more information on any of the above, please let me know and I will set up a call to discuss further.